Home is a place where you go after a long day at work. It’s a place where your family lives and your children grow up. It’s therefore more than just a house. A home is a sanctuary and should be a place of safety. Having that safety destroyed when criminals break into your home can be a devastating experience. Not to mention the costs of replacing stolen belongings.
Installing a Bosch alarm system will enable you to have an increased feeling of security around your home. Having a modern, easy to use security system will give you peace of mind knowing that there is one more barrier between you and a potential criminal element.
5 Valuable Bosch Alarm Facts
The perfect alarm system needs to not only notify you of a potential threat but also be reliable in terms of the network it uses. Investing in one of the Bosch security systems Melbourne vendors have to offer is already one step in the right direction. Why? Here are five interesting points to know and consider when selecting a Bosch Alarm system.
Your Home, Your Choice
When alarms were first introduced, they were basically standard units; a one-size-fits-all approach. Everyone’s alarm units looked the same and worked the same. Fortunately, with the advances in technology, the Bosch Solution 2000 and 3000 models allow the user to modify their security systems to adapt to their own unique homes and needs.
Three code pad options make it easy for you to select the one best suited to your requirements. These options include the following:
- LCD alphanumeric: This option displays information in real text to easily identify the cause of the alarm.
- LCD icon: Simple, small and unobtrusive icons make it easy to identify and respond to the system status at all times.
- Touchscreen: This option converts your alarm panel into a unique lifestyle product. It allows the user to add additional features. It’s also a sleek looking installation that doesn’t impede on your décor.
The Wireless Option
The Solution 2000 gives the user an option to arm, disarm and trigger a panic alarm by using a small remote device called a wireless key fob. This is particularly handy when you can’t reach the code pad.
Alternatively, the Solution 3000 offers integration with a Bosch RADION wireless transmitter which includes motion sensors, window switches and key fobs. Wireless integration opens up so many more options for controlling your security system and takes you closer to having more peace of mind regarding your security.
The RSC+ app, or remote security control plus app, allows you full access and control of your chosen Bosch alarm through your Smartphone or tablet device and it’s both Android and iOS compatible. Functions that can be accessed remotely include the following:
- Arm and disarm
- Activate smart home features if those are installed within the home such as lighting and closing doors or curtains.
- Alarm can be connected to cameras to view any notifications of disturbances
Features of Bosch Alarms
Some of the features that put Bosch alarms above the rest include the following:
- Remote arming: Alarm system can be armed from anywhere, using your Smartphone or tablet.
- Entry and exit warning: User will receive notifications if doors or windows are opened.
- Automatic arming: Device can be programmed to self-arm at certain times of the day if the users’ routine is specific.
- 8/16 fully programmable zones: Different areas or rooms in the house can be divided into zones and these can be individually armed if required.
- 256 Event history memory: By storing the information regarding arming, disarming and additional notifications, you’ll have the information available should it be required in the event of a burglary or unauthorised intrusion.
A nifty feature on the Solution 3000 is the ability to split into two different partitions. This means your system can act as two alarm pads. Your garage will then be covered by the same system. If you have a flat or guest house on your premises, you could set your alarm up to report to two different monitors. This makes it a brilliant idea for properties that are shared or divided.
How to Get a Bosch Alarm Installed
The best way to ensure your Bosch alarm is set up properly and works effectively is to have it installed by a team of security experts from Australian Security. Offering an unmatched 2-year guarantee on installations as well as many years of experience, our experts will give you value for money and peace of mind.
Call Australian Security for a FREE quote on the Bosch system best suited to your security needs!
Phone 1300 361 121